Thursday, October 14, 2010

[Twitter] SS501 tweet on 14.10.10

Hyung-Joon
@zakkykim ^^
@zakkykim ^^

열심히 열심히 해보겠습니다.
I’ll work hard and work hard to prove to you all.

열심히해서 인정받을수있게 열심히 해볼께요.
I will work hard to get acknowledgment from all of you, I’ll try my best to work hard.

뮤지컬도 정말 매력있고 즐거운거 같아요
Musicals are really charismatic and really looks enjoyable

Young-Saeng

@woosangil @2kjdream 화이팅~~모두부~자되셔용~~^^
@woosangil @2kjdream Hwaiting~~ Since all of us will turn into milli~onaires very soon~~^^

@Soie2e 살쪄~~안돼ㅠ언능자야지ㅋ
@Soie2e On diet~~ Cannot ㅠ Gotta go to sleep soon k

@Soie2e 그렇구나~난그냥집에서뒹굴뒹굴~배고파ㅠ
@Soie2e I see~ For me I’m just lying at home rolling & scrapping here and there~ Hungry ㅠ

@Soie2e 안녕하시지~ㅋㅋ넌또술먹었어?
@Soie2e Your saying of hello right~ kk, did you drink (alcohol) again?

@zerotic0124 풉..
@zerotic0124 pup..

@Soie2e ㅡㅡ왜?
@Soie2e ㅡㅡWhy?

@zerotic0124 푸하하하하하하하
@zerotic0124 puhahahahahahaha

Kyu-Jong

@woosangil 네 형!! がんばります!! ㅎ ^^ 오늘도 멋진하루보내세요~~
@woosangil Ne hyung!! Fighting!! h ^^ Have a great day today as well~~

@zakkykim 형님 워썹~~~ ㅎㅎ 감사합니다아 ㅜ 이유 ㅎ
@zakkykim Hyung nim wuss up~~~ hh Thank you ah ㅜ Eww h

두렵지만 설레고 무섭지만 기대되네요..요즘들어 가슴이 꽉 막히는것 같았는데 늘 응원해주는 분들과 좋은조언해주시는 고마운분들게 정말로 감사하단말전하도싶어요!!^^ 아자아자 언제나그랬듯 웃고 즐길게요~ 퐈이야~~~~^^
Though afraid, I’m excited, though scared, I’m awaiting.. These days my heart’s been feeling so tight and suffocated; to all of those who have always been supporting me and those who have given me good advices, truthfully – I really want to express my thanks to you all!!^^ Aja aja, for all the time in the world, let’s just keep laughing as it is and enjoy~ Fight~~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment